Our Whimsical Christmas Formal Living Area




#Christmas |                             LEGGINGS: old (similar here) | SWEATSHIRT: Wildfox | SOCKS: Lemon (more here) **these socks make the BEST Christmas gifts**   I thought I’d share photos of our formal living area with the whimsical, fun Christmas tree. Last year was our first...
to Continue Reading......


Golden Leopard Wrapping Paper
#Paper | Golden Leopard Wrapping Paper
read more...

Holiday Printable Gift Tags
#Holiday | It’s almost time to place a stack of gifts in your living room and get started wrapping! Every year I have a wrapping marathon where I put on a few good Christmas albums, make a delicious hot chocolate, and wrap until the wee hours of the morning. It’s one of my favorite traditions and a...
read more...


Easy Homemade Play Dough using Kool Aid
#Kool | Well folks … it’s officially summer! Are YOU ready?? Every year I find myself getting a little nervous for the long days, entertaining kids and trying to stay busy! Do you have those feelings?! Just me? Ha! When we wereRead More
read more...

Lasagna My Most Popular Recipe Ever
#Lasagna | I cannot believe I have never posted this recipe. In my defense, when I make my lasagna, I usually make three huge pans at a time, so whenever I thought about writing down the recipe, I always talked myself outRead More
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog