BEST Christian Homeschool Curriculum Packages Reviewed




#Homeschool | Find the best Christian homeschool curriculum packages. Opportunity for Christian parents to give their children a high standard of education. Checkout reviews.
to Continue Reading......


Homeschool Myth vs Our Homeschool Reality
#Homeschool | Let me debunk of few myths about homeschooling.   If you’re like me you probably had ideas swirling in your head of how your homeschool days would look.  I envisioned kids curled up on the couch in jammies while we read together, all of us sitting around our large table while everyone colored or worked,Read more
read more...

The Myth of Independent Work in Elementary
#Work | Do you wish your children were independent learners or at least able to work on a few subjects independently? I used to tell people that one of my goals in homeschooling my children was to create independent learners who had a strong sense of personal responsibility. I’m now learning that this goal is a loftyRead more
read more...


Evaluating Your Time as a Homeschool Mom
#Mom |     Do you always feel short on time? With each passing homeschool year (and each additional little student that is added), I feel like my to do lists multiplies exponentially while my time virtually disappears. It is not proportional and something has got to give. I’ve realized that I do not have enough time.Read more
read more...

Homeschooling is a Full Time Job
#Homeschooling | How do you view homeschooling? When I first began our homeschool journey, I viewed homeschooling as a blessing and privilege. It felt like a natural extension of the learning activities that I had implemented when our children were very young. I think I imagined some sort of educational bliss. No one told me the realityRead more
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog